Dec. 4, 2013 – Feb. 23, 2014 Amelia Peláez: The Craft of Modernity Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) will present a focused selection of works by Amelia Peláez del Casal (b. 1896 – d. 1968), one of the most important Cuban painters of the modernist era. Alongside artists such as Carlos Enríquez, Wifredo Lam, Victor … Continue reading
- Ibiza's 10 Best Restaurants: Parties, Food & SunWe update our guide to the best places in sunny Ibiza to enjoy classic Spanish food in a party atmosphere.
- 10 Things You Should Know About Mark RothkoFind out about the ideas underlying much of Mark Rothko’s work with our quick-fix guide to Rothko’s paintings, philosophy and artistic practice.
- Josef Koudelka | Documenting the Prague Invasion and MoreRead the story of Czech photographer, Josef Koudelka, who has captured iconic images of critical historical events, and embodied the societal changes he recorded.
- Art Lover's Guide to São Paulo: Top 10 Galleries & Art SpacesSao Paulo is a paradise for art lovers. From graffiti-filled streets to museums that rival the Tate Modern in London, these are the top 10 contemporary galleries.
- Salt Lake City's Top 10 Local Brunches & Late Breakfasts We check out the ten best brunch spots in Utah’s beautiful Salt Lake City, from breakfast nachos to sweet treats with fresh coffee.
- Ibiza's 10 Best Restaurants: Parties, Food & Sun
- The Mexican Museum Announces New Galleries to be Named in Honor of Diego Rivera and Nelson A. Rockefeller
- Exposición Shen Wei – In Black, White and Gray será inaugurado durante la semana de Art Basel Miami con presentaciones en estreno mundial de Week Shen Wei Dance Arts
- Museo de Arte + Diseño del Miami Dade College anuncia su Junta de Asesores inaugural
- RIDING DUALISM; Kiki Valdes’ New Exhibit Opens this November at The National Arts Club in N.Y
- Patricia & Phillip Frost Museum of Science presents: Science up Close.
- El mundo según Alexandre Arrechea
- Richard Prince: “New Portraits” The multi-disciplined artist bends the rules of portraiture for his new Instagram-based show at NYC’s Gagosian Gallery
- A Century-Old Home in Singapore Becomes a Modern Masterpiece
- Antonio Guerrero. Nudes Red Garden by Alberto Mendez
- ‘DAUGHTER OF BAD GIRLS’ AT KLAUS VON NICHTSSAGEND
Our bookstore features a good selection of art books, magazines and DVD's. Purchases go through Amazon.com and each purchase helps support us.