Dec. 4, 2013 – Feb. 23, 2014 Amelia Peláez: The Craft of Modernity Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) will present a focused selection of works by Amelia Peláez del Casal (b. 1896 – d. 1968), one of the most important Cuban painters of the modernist era. Alongside artists such as Carlos Enríquez, Wifredo Lam, Victor … Continue reading
- Lahaina's Top 10 Restaurants: Profiling the Hawaii FoodscapeFind out where to enjoy the freshest and tastiest local food in Lahaina on the island of Maui, the ultimate Hawaiian paradise.
- Where to Eat in Aurora, IL: 10 Great Restaurants & Cafés Read our Aurora, Illinois, dining guide to discover 10 of the best restaurants and eateries in the city, from Italian pizzerias to old-school breweries.
- Fort Wayne's 10 Best Restaurants: Local Eats & Fine DiningEat out in one of Indiana’s cultural hubs with our guide to the top 10 restaurants, cafés and diners in Fort Wayne.
- Phuket’s 10 Best Cultural Restaurants: Patong and BeyondEnjoy excellent cuisines in Phuket with our gourmet guide to the 10 best cultural restaurants on the island, from exclusive fine dining to trendy cafés.
- Eating Out in Tulsa, OK | The 10 Best Local RestaurantsExplore some of Oklahoma’s best dining with our foodie’s guide to the top 10 local restaurants in Tulsa, from Italian to all-American.
- Lahaina's Top 10 Restaurants: Profiling the Hawaii Foodscape
- Antonio Guerrero. Nudes Red Garden by Alberto Mendez
- ‘DAUGHTER OF BAD GIRLS’ AT KLAUS VON NICHTSSAGEND
- McMullen Highlights Legacy of Surrealist Wifredo Lam
- Fu Wejun|Photo Shanghai
- The North Korean Art Factory Cranking Out Soviet-Style Monuments
- Did American Eagle Just Rip off Miami Street Artist?
- The Cuban Experience: The Ten Best Havana Restaurants
- Palestinians Make Art with Gaza Bomb Smoke
- It’s fashionable to use Pinterest
- GIANTS IN THE CITY BarranquillARTE 2014
Our bookstore features a good selection of art books, magazines and DVD's. Purchases go through Amazon.com and each purchase helps support us.