Dec. 4, 2013 – Feb. 23, 2014 Amelia Peláez: The Craft of Modernity Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) will present a focused selection of works by Amelia Peláez del Casal (b. 1896 – d. 1968), one of the most important Cuban painters of the modernist era. Alongside artists such as Carlos Enríquez, Wifredo Lam, Victor … Continue reading
: ArtSpot/Spectrum Photograpy
- Call to Action. A letter from Jeremy Mikolajczak Executive Director + Chief Curator (MOA+D)
- Opening Night Art Palm Beach’s 18th Edition.
- “Tailor Boat”, from Mimesis to Representation.
- Cesar Santos & The Human Condition
- Contemporary Art Projects USA returns to Palm Beach Art Fair 2015
- Purvis on Paper 14 – MAR 6, 2015 Miami Dade College
- Voices of the Island: The Cuban Art Collection of Reynier Llanes
- U.S.–Cuba Relations: President Obama Announces a New Approach
- Jorge Mendez Gallery Presents Bodegones by Vladimir Cora
- Antigonon, by Teatro El Publico – January 22-25, 2015 @ Miami Dade County Auditorium
Our bookstore features a good selection of art books, magazines and DVD's. Purchases go through Amazon.com and each purchase helps support us.