Dec. 4, 2013 – Feb. 23, 2014 Amelia Peláez: The Craft of Modernity Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) will present a focused selection of works by Amelia Peláez del Casal (b. 1896 – d. 1968), one of the most important Cuban painters of the modernist era. Alongside artists such as Carlos Enríquez, Wifredo Lam, Victor … Continue reading
- Rabat's 10 Best Cultural Restaurants: Local Eats & Fine DiningEnjoy Rabat’s underappreciated dining scene at these 10 must-visit restaurants, where French fine dining and Moroccan tradition meet.
- Eating Out in New Bedford, MA: 10 Best Restaurants & EatsFrom fresh seafood to Portuguese eats, we help you find New Bedford’s best cultural cuisine with our Massachusetts dining guide.
- Tucson’s 10 Best Restaurants: Arizona's Foodie DestinationRead our guide to the top 10 restaurants, bistros and cafés in Tucson and enjoy the best of cultural Arizona dining.
- Santiago's 10 Best Restaurants: Cultural Dining in ChileFrom delicious steaks to pre-colonial cuisine, Santiago boasts some of the best cuisine in all South America. Try out these top 10 restaurants in Chile’s capital.
- Antalya's Top 10 Cultural Restaurants: Local Eats & Fine FoodDiscover the best of Turkish dining, including fresh seafood, Mediterranean-style meals and delicious desserts, with our guide to eating out in Antalya.
- Rabat's 10 Best Cultural Restaurants: Local Eats & Fine Dining
- El mundo según Alexandre Arrechea
- Richard Prince: “New Portraits” The multi-disciplined artist bends the rules of portraiture for his new Instagram-based show at NYC’s Gagosian Gallery
- A Century-Old Home in Singapore Becomes a Modern Masterpiece
- Antonio Guerrero. Nudes Red Garden by Alberto Mendez
- ‘DAUGHTER OF BAD GIRLS’ AT KLAUS VON NICHTSSAGEND
- McMullen Highlights Legacy of Surrealist Wifredo Lam
- Fu Wejun|Photo Shanghai
- The North Korean Art Factory Cranking Out Soviet-Style Monuments
- Did American Eagle Just Rip off Miami Street Artist?
- The Cuban Experience: The Ten Best Havana Restaurants
Our bookstore features a good selection of art books, magazines and DVD's. Purchases go through Amazon.com and each purchase helps support us.