Dec. 4, 2013 – Feb. 23, 2014 Amelia Peláez: The Craft of Modernity Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) will present a focused selection of works by Amelia Peláez del Casal (b. 1896 – d. 1968), one of the most important Cuban painters of the modernist era. Alongside artists such as Carlos Enríquez, Wifredo Lam, Victor … Continue reading
- Teresita Fernandez at McNally Jackson Books, SoHo, NY
- Maria Magdalena Campos-Pons in group show at the NC Museum of Art, North Carolina
- Felix Gonzalez-Torres at the Great Hall Exhibitions series- Institute of Fine Arts, New York University.
- Wifredo Lam, José Parlá: Imagining New Worlds at High Museum of Art, Atlanta, Georgia
: ArtSpot/Spectrum Photograpy
- Jewish Museum Of Florida Celebrates Its 20th Anniversary
- Current Art Group USA a Division of Contemporary Art Projects USA/Exhibiting at ArtExpo New York
- The ABC’s of Credit Repair
- Closing Reception of Juan Diaz’ Solo Exhibition The Diversity of Life @ Wynwood Exhibition Center
- Renowned Photographer Johnny Arráiz is the Official Photographer of Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Antonio Guerrero’s new exhibit portrays path to freedom. Wink News/CBS. BY MIKE WALCHER
- CINTAS Foundation and MDC Museum of Art + Design Announce Opening of the 2015-16 Fellowships Competition
- Art Market San Francisco | April 29 – May 3, 2015 | Apply Now
- Taste of Cuba Festival @ Hialeah Park Racing & Casino.
- Miami Dade College Kendall Campus Presents the Artistry in Rhythm Dance Conference, March 26-28
Our bookstore features a good selection of art books, magazines and DVD's. Purchases go through Amazon.com and each purchase helps support us.