Miguel Rodez Art Project Presents Passion Red @ Bird Road Art Walk
Saturday February 16, 2013
7:00pm until 10:00pm
Bird Road Art District,
4229 SW 75 Ave, Second Floor.
Miami FL 33155
MIAMI, Florida February 13, 2013-The Cuban Art Project – Miguel Rodez Art Project presents “Passion Red”. A visual spectacle inspired by the colour red across all cultures. The exhibition, will focus on the colour in all its many aspects. “Red is the color of passion. This color is charged with energy and refuses to be ignored. It is associated with love, hate, violence, war, politics and other things that get the blood boiling. See what a great group of artists can do with the passion of Red. This is not a show that features artwork because it just happens to contain some red. In this show, Red shows its passion. It is the protagonist, the vehicle of expression, the chariot that gets the message across. “, says Miguel Rodez, the exhibit’s curator.
Wilfredo Barcelo, Aleli Egues, Laurence Gartel, Sherran Gauld, Katiuzka Gonzalez, George Goodridge, Antonio Guerrero, Ichy Castro, Tatiana Inguanzo, Frank Izquierdo, Mike Kilgore, Joel Nuñez, Sergio Payares, Miguel Rodez, Jorge Santos, Yampier Sardiñas Esperon, Karen Schnell Chisholm, Enrique Sendra
The event will be held during the Bird Road Art Walk.
About the Bird Road Art Walk:
The Bird Road Art Walk is organized by an alliance of artists founded in 2010. The member-powered organization promotes and funds experiences that bring artists, art enthusiasts and collectors together. Events include the monthly Bird Road Art Walk, which features open studios, alternative spaces and creative businesses.
Since the 1980s, the Bird Road Art Districts’ slanted warehouses, antique stores and overall industrial vibe have provided a haven for artists. Today visitors will find a thriving community of more than 40 artists and an up and coming art scene, featuring a broad range of contemporary, emerging and established artists working in a variety of mediums.
The Bird Road Art District is conveniently located just off of the Palmetto Expressway (SR 826) and Bird Road (SW 40th Street), . The majority of the studios are located off of SW 75 Ave & SW 74 Ave
- Owl gets stuck in truck’s grill (wtvr.com)
- Oh Cupid Where ART Thou? Love is in the Air at the Arizona Fine Art… (prweb.com)
- Coming soon: the Cherry Creek Arts Festival Art Shop! (fruition.net)
- The Royal Art Lodge Satire (giulianagrande.wordpress.com)
- Artist Admitted to Workhouse Arts Center (prweb.com)
- Oh Cupid Where ART Thou? Love is in the Air at the Arizona Fine Art Expo (prweb.com)
- What’s in a Name? (erikhare.wordpress.com)
- ‘Advaita Spiritual Talks’ & Meditations – Colombo, February / March 2013 (raghavanadvaita.wordpress.com)
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum (maiterodriguez.es)